- GREAT VALUE – Ideal gift for men who want a classy addition to compliment suits and jackets.
- SIZE – The pocket square is approximately 30cm x 30cm (11.8 inches x 11.8 inches).
- FREE PDF FOLDING GUIDE – With each purchase to help you make those stylish folds and also tips on when and what colours and styles to use.
- FORMALLY – Adds elegance to any formal occasion when wearing a suit and tie.
- CASUALLY – Adds sophistication when wearing an open neck shirt with a suit jacket or blazer.
Eligo pocket squares offer great value and are the one men’s fashion accessory that will draw attention to your outfit and also say something about you. Wearing a pocket square is all about confidence and depending on how daring you want to be, always remember the following.
Never Spend Too Much – You can spend a lot on a pocket square but you don’t have too. No matter how much or little money that you spend on a square, no one can tell the difference, not even the wearer.
Have Fun – Any material poking out of a pocket can look great, and no one will be the wiser. A little creativity goes a long way and if you enjoy your square, chances are that others will as well.
Compliment Don’t Duplicate – Choose your pocket square to complement the rest of the outfit. The pocket square color and design choice should be dictated by associations of textures, colors and patterns of your entire outfit.
Remember The Fold – Depending on your mood you can consider lots of fold. Here are just some of them, 1, 2, 3 and 4 Point Folds, Flat Fold, Puff Fold, Double Point Roll Fold, Dunaway Fold, 4 Point Crown Fold, 1 Point Roll Fold, Rolled Puff Fold, Three Stairs Fold, Winged Puff Fold.
Be Brave – If you have to ask yourself “Can I pull this off?”, then the answer is “No you can’t”. Wearing a pocket square requires a certain degree of self-confidence and nonchalance as it will strike other people’s attention.
Care Instructions – As with all silk material it is best to dry clean the pocket square.